Saturday, November 21, 2009

Creating my web pages

Where does time go? It seems like the semester just began and it's almost over! Just about 3 weeks to go. I have enjoyed my BITE 5200 class because it has allowed me to be creative. Even though each project has taken a great deal of time, they have been fun. I have designed a website for our current assignment. I have very limited knowledge on how to design a website, so it is simple. This website gives brief highlights of a mission trip to Honduras last summer.

Check it out: Debbie's Homepage

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. I like web design as well. I enjoy being creative.I like to use Dreamweaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your web design. The trip looked like it was an enriching trip. The Honduras artwork was absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked working on the web design too. I just wish that I had more time to put into it to make it look better.

    Valerie Heiney

    ReplyDelete